300 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
lou606 says

Hi Folks, Could someone tell me how to make a bundle step by step please? It ‘d be so kind. I’d like to pack 3 flyers of mine already accepted, but no idea how. Is it really worth doing it. What is your own experience of it? Thanks everybody ! ;) Love -Lou

502 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
hueyangdesigns says

A while back when I made mine, I put each of the already approved zip files in another zip file, with generic help file (individual help files already in the original zip file) . Make image preview of all the items being bundled same with thumbnail.

eg. Flyer Bundle.zip >Flyer1.zip >Flyer2.zip>Flyer3.zip

I zip file to zip them all. zip zip zip zip

That just how I did it for my first bundle and it got approved, not sure what the standard procedure is though.

Good luck Lou

502 posts
+2 more
hueyangdesigns says

Then for item description give general formats of the files ex:

4×6” with .25 bleeds 300 dpi CYMK color

then give three links to the three flyers in the bundle. Basically look at other flyer bundle item descriptions for idea.

139 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
Viral-Legacy says

I have never done a bundle, but plan on doing one in the future. I would imagine you simply compress the three flyers into one zip. You wouldn’t need to really change anything or move anything around. When the buyer unzips the file, they then will have three flyer folders with the appropriate content. At least, thats what I plan on doing. As for the description, I have seen others give general descriptions and links to the original files, in case the buyer just wants maybe one of the flyers and not all three. Hope this helps. Good luck.

82 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Geon says

hueyangdesigns, Viral-Legacy,
then I am wondering how I am not able to see the bundle and/or mini bundle badge on your short profile?
Is there any process, category, child site of envato to upload such bundles?

502 posts
+2 more
hueyangdesigns says

then I am wondering how I am not able to see the bundle and/or mini bundle badge on your short profile?

Well I have only made 1 bundle so far, which sold 2 sales and didn’t sell much after that, so I deleted the file from my portfolio as to not take up unnecessary space. I think I just uploaded it to regular print templates, flyers, events. Wasn’t much to it really.

139 posts
+3 more
Viral-Legacy says

Well, you don’t see any bundles on my profile, because as I stated above, “I have never done a bundle, but plan on doing one in the future.” ... I didn’t even know there was a badge for a bundled item. I hope to do a bundle soon. Just need to figure out which items I think would work best paired together. Bundling is an art :)

by
by
by
by
by
by