6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Netherlands
a2ent says

Hi I just purchased the Blogger Bundle. And today I received an update from that Bundle.

How do I know which individual item is updated. In order for me to know I have to update the complete bundle which takes a lot of time.

Can I see which individual item is updated, would be great

thanks

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
627 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

As far as I know there is no updates and support provided to the items which are in the bundel.

3508 posts Ruben Bristian
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

As far as I know there is no updates and support provided to the items which are in the bundel.

+1

The update might have been because of some files missing or stuff like that. Items in the bundle won’t ever receive updates or support from their authors.

462 posts 1 stop solution of all Motion Graphics Needs
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
StrokeVorkz says

Not true, there will be an update if there is any compliant, I have seen these updates in corporate bundle previously, better you follow up comments section of the bundle page, so that you will know exactly what is the updates

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

I was always under the impression, no support no updates on any bundled items. Period

179 posts straight to the art designs
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
arrowthemes says

Support

Support is NOT provided for bundle items

updates

During the bundle period, you’ll receive update notifications – this is normally due to reported bugs/issues. However, after the bundle period has expired, there will be no further notification nor updates

646 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

...However, after the bundle period has expired, there will be no further notification nor updates

So if I use a theme from the bundle and it has some kind of problem (eg: it doesn’t display correctly in a browser) I can not download an updated version to fix the problem?

3508 posts Ruben Bristian
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

...However, after the bundle period has expired, there will be no further notification nor updates
So if I use a theme from the bundle and it has some kind of problem (eg: it doesn’t display correctly in a browser) I can not download an updated version to fix the problem?

Of course not :)

224 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
WPAlchemy says

Exactly abstract,. the bundle items don’t include a license, so you don’t receive update notifications from the original item and you don’t have access to that item on your download page. Same thing with support, since you don’t have a license, whenever you email the original author, they get the email as if you didn’t purchase the item.

So, like other said: no updates, no support.

One of my items is in the current bundle and im giving support to small css issues and stuff like that, but im definetly not spending more than 2 minutes answering an e-mail for $0.25 I made from that sale.

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Netherlands
a2ent says

this discourages me from buying bundles.

by
by
by
by
by
by