2154 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

the price of my products varies too, but my service is always the same. At least that is my motto.

You will change that motto when you sell your $45-item for less than a dollar to 10k people…

75 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
David_Blanco says

the price of my products varies too, but my service is always the same. At least that is my motto.
You will change that motto when you sell your $45-item for less than a dollar to 10k people…

+1

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Netherlands
a2ent says

I won’t. It’s about value of the product. no matter how much money you make. Anyway great bundle. I’m going to create a lot of new business with it ;)

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Netherlands
a2ent says

I won’t. It’s about value of the product. no matter how much money you make. Anyway great bundle. I’m going to create a lot of new business with it ;)

by the way this was not about what it costs or what money people make on it or not.

The post was intended to seek the answer weither there is service or update for the individual items within the bundle. That answer is no! Thanks

8234 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

this discourages me from buying bundles.
If you are looking for support and future updates, you should buy it individually. For $500 worth of items for only $20, you seriously can’t expect to get updates and support for each item in the bundle.
+1

+1 :)

1 post
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
josephbrewster says

I understand not getting support and updates for all of it…. But what if you can never get one of the items to work? Even after you have done everything you were supposed to?

3430 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

I understand not getting support and updates for all of it…. But what if you can never get one of the items to work? Even after you have done everything you were supposed to?

I believe the latest bundle gets updates for a few months, if that’s what you’re referring to. There was an issue reported and fixed I believe, so you should make sure you’ve downloaded the latest version. If there’s a problem, though, you can contact support and they’ll look into it :) First stop is probably a comment on the Bundle’s item comments (assuming we’re talking about the current one)

by
by
by
by
by
by