• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Germany
+1 more
Creattive says

the price of my products varies too, but my service is always the same. At least that is my motto.

You will change that motto when you sell your $45-item for less than a dollar to 10k people…

72 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
David_Blanco says

the price of my products varies too, but my service is always the same. At least that is my motto.
You will change that motto when you sell your $45-item for less than a dollar to 10k people…

+1

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Netherlands
a2ent says

I won’t. It’s about value of the product. no matter how much money you make. Anyway great bundle. I’m going to create a lot of new business with it ;)

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Netherlands
a2ent says

I won’t. It’s about value of the product. no matter how much money you make. Anyway great bundle. I’m going to create a lot of new business with it ;)

by the way this was not about what it costs or what money people make on it or not.

The post was intended to seek the answer weither there is service or update for the individual items within the bundle. That answer is no! Thanks

8122 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

this discourages me from buying bundles.
If you are looking for support and future updates, you should buy it individually. For $500 worth of items for only $20, you seriously can’t expect to get updates and support for each item in the bundle.
+1

+1 :)

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
josephbrewster says

I understand not getting support and updates for all of it…. But what if you can never get one of the items to work? Even after you have done everything you were supposed to?

3365 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

I understand not getting support and updates for all of it…. But what if you can never get one of the items to work? Even after you have done everything you were supposed to?

I believe the latest bundle gets updates for a few months, if that’s what you’re referring to. There was an issue reported and fixed I believe, so you should make sure you’ve downloaded the latest version. If there’s a problem, though, you can contact support and they’ll look into it :) First stop is probably a comment on the Bundle’s item comments (assuming we’re talking about the current one)

by
by
by
by
by
by