4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Astonmars says

I just had an item (Business Card) soft rejected for bleed. However, I’m not sure if the reviewer made a mistake as the example they have used is for a brochure/flyer. Quote below.

The file here is lacking properly formatted print bleeds. An 8.5×11 inch file should have 0.25 inch bleeds, and actually measure 8.75×11.25 inches. Your background and non-critical design elements should extend into this area.

I believe I prepared it with 1/8 inch bleed (3mm). Is this correct?

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi Astonmars, welcome to GraphicRiver. Here’s an example to help you set up your bleed/trim lines correctly. Or, if you prefer, simply download one of our Business Card Templates here.

Please let us know if you need additional assistance. Good luck.

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Astonmars says

Thanks but as I pointed out, the reviewer has mistaken my business card dimensions for brochure/flyer dimensions. What can I do about that?

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

If you believe there was a mistake, kindly explain the situation in the Message to the Reviewer box and re-submit the item for review through the HiddenEdit tab, hopefully that should solve it.

Just to be safe, please make sure all the other standards mentioned by the reviewer are in order as well, and everything should be fine. Thanks and good luck.

Soft rejection notices are viewable through selecting the rejected image in the Hidden tab on your Author Dashboard. You can then make the changes requested and resubmit the item for review (via the Edit tab), rather than needing to upload the item from scratch all over again. read more
4 posts
Astonmars says

Thanks for the quick response :)

by
by
by
by
by
by