- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Costa Rica
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 500 and 999 items
Well, thats it, i want to know what is the different between “Business Center” and “Business Centre”
Well, thats it, i want to know what is the different between “Business Center” and “Business Centre” Ty
Hi Cooledition …..It’s the exact same thing…. though my understanding is that ‘proper English’ uses the “Business Centre” spelling…. American’s or US – spell it “Business Center”..... Like color (American) and colour (English).... same thing, different spelling.
There’s ‘English’ and then there’s apparently the ‘American’ way of spelling certain words in the English language.
Yep ones American and ones English. Got to say English is a bizzare language with tonnes of words that have double meanings (and I’m English!). I think a lot of foreign authors do really well considering.
Yeap… Both are correct… But i think here supports American spelling only…