5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
asanthaa says

Hi, I am looking for a business directory,, I need to set up site that people can add their service, personal trainers directory

personnel trainers can be search by location, and when hover contacts details come up personnel trainers can add / list their business, for free and featured listing

I searched here, but could not find any suitable one

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

YouGapi has made such a thing, its great.

Link

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
asanthaa says

thanks, but it does not allow users to add their store into the site,

but it looks good

23 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
LeftArmy says

thanks, but it does not allow users to add their store into the site, but it looks good

If you’re looking for a custom script to be built exactly to your needs, get in touch with us.

- David

10 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
highwarden says

thanks, but it does not allow users to add their store into the site, but it looks good

I have published a store finder script lately which allows users to add their store and an administrator area for you to manage them. You may have a look here.

by
by
by
by
by
by