2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
danielkempe says

Hi,

I’ve designed a few templates in Photoshop. I would love to get them coded and start selling on themeforest. Any interested in working together, get in touch. You can see a sample here – http://invis.io/6DHKWV4W

Thanks for your time.

Dan.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+3 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

517 posts
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
LubosVolovar says

Sorry Dan, but this Doozy One design of yours is currently pretty far from ThemeForest standards.

Typography looks very amateurish, color palette is way too monotone and overall it looks very simple.

You need to work much harder on your skills and then I am sure you will find a partner to do some business on ThemeForest.

Good luck
2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
danielkempe says

Thanks for your comments, the site is monotone as its a blank slate for an app company. The company can then recolour to suit brand. I can compare my site to a top sales theme “fluidapp”. I have to say, my design is much cooler.

478 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
rayoflightt says

Thanks for your comments, the site is monotone as its a blank slate for an app company. The company can then recolour to suit brand. I can compare my site to a top sales theme “fluidapp”. I have to say, my design is much cooler.

Not really. Your design has some potential but you really need to study more about web design, typography, space and importance of colors. Also images are too big and you should use 100% width for some of elements of design eg. footer header menu etc. If you work with monochrome design add at least one color to emphasize something that is most important on your site. It is usually a button that will lead visitor to do something on the site eg. subscribe, check a product, read a story etc…Colors can be changed really easily but your job as a designer is to add them to certain places in design where they should appear.

Regarding business partners you will easily find someone if your psd gets approved here.

by
by
by
by
by
by