iPhone all the way!!! :)

492 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DoubleX says

I just bought a new phone. I spent one whole month with checking all available phones on the market and my first choice was Acer CloudMobile S500 , I found it to be the best choice – it has great powerful Snapdragon S4 dualcore cpu, display better than Apple’s retina, removable battery, android of course which allows you to customize everything as you imagine, microSD slot for expandable memory, great unusual design, no hardware buttons and NFC and the best of all – amazing price. But I was tired of waiting for this phone to be available, it’s still not available in my country. So I decided to go for my second choice – HTC One X white. And I’m glad I have made this choice, for now I consider it to be the best smartphone available on the market, built quality and look is just amazing, Android is lightning fast, games are great on Tegra 3, display is amazing, just the battery life could be longer. I also checked the Galaxy S3, but I don’t like the way it was designed, I hate the cheap looking plastic design and one hardware button in the middle. Note 2 is another powerful device, but too big for me. There are also another powerful devices coming to marked like LG Optimus G or HTC Apocalypse. So make your choice. :) And the last thing – I’d never buy an iPhone, as a smartphone I find it to be nice looking useless expensive device. Just a regular phone with no customization without jailbreaking, only available to run installed apps.

1263 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Hello,

My smartphone is a little bit old ( Symbian ) and i think it’s the time to change it. I would like to hear your opinion about Android and iOS. Also, i am not fan of big screens ( >4.2” ). Thanks in advance.

4riS

Nokia Lumia 920/820/810/900 you pick it, Envato App coming soon ;-).

1476 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Hello,

My smartphone is a little bit old ( Symbian ) and i think it’s the time to change it. I would like to hear your opinion about Android and iOS. Also, i am not fan of big screens ( >4.2” ). Thanks in advance.

4riS
Nokia Lumia 920/820/810/900 you pick it, Envato App coming soon ;-).
Are you creating app for mobilephones on Windows OS? I would be happy to test it on my Lumia 710, was looking for an app but nothing so far for my os :(
538 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Farley_Design says

I highly recommend Sony Xperia series, they’re affordable, fast and rock solid. Latest Android included, everything works like a charm for me :)

1554 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1000+ members
+8 more
dorde says

At first decide how much $ you’re planning to spend. :)

5394 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

In Soviet Russia, the smart phone buys you!

:P

1313 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Indonesia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

In Soviet Russia, the smart phone buys you! :P

+1 :D:D:D

Reallyy…

80 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
novalex says

It’s really subjective. I got an iPhone 4 a month ago, and I’m pretty happy with it. It does everything I would want from a phone, and enables me to develop for iOS and Retina. But if I had to choose from the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3, I’d go with Galaxy S3.

121 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+2 more
rabidflash says

wait till December. You can get the Xperia V. Unlike other phones which only imporve upon the processor and RAM , sony is making real innovations. Check out xperia sola or Xperia T if you want to buy one right away.

by
by
by
by
by
by