- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
So, I understand that for privacy reasons it’s hidden from authors who buys their files – and I can totally understand why this is done.
Would it be possible however to incorporate into the analytics / statistics page a statistic that show us at least which country the purchases were made in? Or a different page altogether that just lists each song, and gives a breakdown of the number of sales and countries.
I am not going to bore you all with the reasons why I think this would be beneficial to us, so for now I would like to know if this can be considered for a future update.