1257 posts
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

I think it may be helpful to have a (sticky if possible) thread that has project ideas/requests from buyers, voice of the customer, here as some have posted earlier….sound good? That way if you get a lot of requests for similar types of project themes, that can help authors know what to work on.

for example one new niche I’m exploring right now, is poker, so additional card/poker type theme ae projects would be helpful (like online holdem poker and/or regular no limit holdem poker)...I bought the one that’s here, it’s very well done, more would be cool. as always though unless there’s multiple buyers requesting similar project ideas, would not be worth making though, need to see if sales potential is there.

another idea, for those of us who produce dvds/videos, is more aeps related to dvds and /or downloadable videos and/or membership websites, to promote to our customers

Other requests/ideas from buyers? It would be good to somehow add, if envato could, a “poll” or “voting” type of forum gadget so we could vote on 15-20 different aep theme ideas (eg news logo intros, specific themes like poker, or dvds, or transformer logos, or site promos etc), for buyers who don’t take time to post, to at least be able to click on, to “vote” for different project ideas, to gauge marketplace interest in specific ae project themes, to help guide authors….

as in “Buyers, which of the following project theme(s) are you Most interested in buying? Check all that apply: (then list categories to vote in)

thx,

k

3893 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+4 more
miseld says

Thanks Ken for suggestions. It would be great also to have some “ENVATO TRENDS ” Widget. Also it would be great to hear other customers what they need.

176 posts After Effects Video Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+5 more
DaniMult says

Hey, good idea, Ken! It will be awesome!

2326 posts Small, but tough
  • Elite Author
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Great idea, please put this topic as sticky. thanks :)

76 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
benandaim says

Hi all,

I was asking buyers for requests 3 days ago on the forum but didn’t get much feedback.

It’s definitely an important element to have for the community here, And I think a sticky would be awesome!

Cheers,

B.

5025 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+6 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

OK…stickied for the time being…let’s see how the thread does. It is a recurring post on the forums.

I also changed the title to make it more eye catching to buyers.

So come on all you buyers!!! Tell us what kinds of projects you want to see!

-f.

12 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
quaero says

Hi, I am happy to take a look at the Forums and saw this topic :),

right now, I am lookin for a massage theme (I did not found anythig here)... something like an intro for massage studio and a massage book (which will also be avaliable in this studio) – both in one theme

I will buy it instantly if I see this kind of theme.

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
zdevau00 says

I would like for someone to make the videos for me. I do not have the software to change these videos. Having someone to change them for me would be great. Of course, I am unsure how to go about this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

76 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
benandaim says

I would like for someone to make the videos for me. I do not have the software to change these videos. Having someone to change them for me would be great. Of course, I am unsure how to go about this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I’ve seen several authors mention in the description to contact them if you require changes, try that ;)

B.

3893 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+4 more
miseld says

Feel free to contact me

by
by
by
by
by
by