As the title asks, what social networks are you really using?
There are a lot of small specialized networks but aside from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and MySpace what social networks are in widespread use? I’m especially interested in professional and business usage, I don’t see a dentist throwing up a link to Deviant Art.
Thanks for the replies in advance
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
Dribbble and if you want to go pro you should be on Behance.
Dribbble and if you want to go pro you should be on Behance.Thanks, but I think you missed the point.
Dribble is a niche site for graphic artist. Same goes for Behance.
What I’m interested in are social networking sites that real businesses use.