3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
home2decorate says

i think you buy a lappy of sony company its provide all the things and also a branded s/w and h/w specifications so in my opinion u buy sony company laptop

151 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
aldrinlsc says

Thanks you so much guys for the response! I decided to get the Macbook Pro 2011 “15. I’m too confused for other brands and their capabilities as i don’t have an experience in using them, although i saw a bunch of good reviews for some. Dad helped me to get MBP as an early Birthday and Christmas gift for me and as an addition, i have to suffer for 1 month with 50% only allowance in school. LOL .

22 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
stinklyonion says

Wise choice I would say, though I might advise you to buy something like HP Elite. This Christmas, I was thinking of buying the Toshiba Qosmio X500 . The main purpose is for gaming.

50 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
Allseeingeye says

Asus are a great company with good products, that being said, when something does go wrong, you have to deal with their disgraceful non existent customer service! 3 months I had to wait and things were steal wrong.

I can second the Lenovos too, my mumsy got one for cheap from her boss, not the latest and greatest but the thing is a little beast, the cooling in the system always maintains good temperatures and I have not had a problem with it since, for my mumsy that is.

I always do a little search on the model number to make sure no known hardware design faults are with the unit.

50 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
Allseeingeye says
NuclearThemes said
LandonWilson said
Acers die very often, and Acer owns Emachines and Gateway and they all are terrible (or I forget who owns who, but they’re all linked, I think) Sony Vaios are really good, I had one before I got my monster of a computer. Everyone says if you can’t get a Mac, get a Vaio.

VAIOs are terrible! I’ve had two P Series Netbooks which are by far the most expensive netbooks going and they are the worst mistake I’ve ever made. Sluggish performance compared to Netbooks half the price (I paid £600 each apx $1000 each). Not only that I’ve also had the UX series UMPC which was close to £2k from selfridges ($3,200) and again, useless. I quite liked the fingerprint lock but the battery was pathetic.

So to summarise, I’ve owner 3 VAIOs and have been impressed with 0!

I second this, why buy a Vaio when ASUS make them anyway, plus too much bloat on the install CD

by
by
by
by
by
by