120 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
CodBits says

Hi, I need to buy legal license Photoshop, so I googled and faced many stores that offer Photoshop for different prices. How can I understand which to trust?

please tell me where you bought your Photoshop?

A Q: Is FW as powerful as PS for web design??

3426 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

Hi, I need to buy legal license Photoshop, so I googled and faced many stores that offer Photoshop for different prices. How can I understand which to trust? please tell me where you bought your Photoshop?

I don’t have PS, but i’ve bought FW from ebay. You can get good prices there(if you are outside US).. Just buy from trusted retailers with many reviews and a good selling status/history.

458 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
pixel-industry says

Or you can buy it through Adobe official page. Here is the link: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/buying-guide.html

120 posts
  • Exclusive Author
CodBits says

Hi, I need to buy legal license Photoshop, so I googled and faced many stores that offer Photoshop for different prices. How can I understand which to trust? please tell me where you bought your Photoshop?
I don’t have PS, but i’ve bought FW from ebay. You can get good prices there(if you are outside US).. Just buy from trusted retailers with many reviews and a good selling status/history.

Thanks, Is FW as powerful as Ps for web design or not??

5385 posts
  • Australia
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Australia says

Buy via Adobe i bought the entire cs6 extended suite, worth every penny.

5751 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Buy via Adobe i bought the entire cs6 extended suite, worth every penny.

Adobe doesn’t give online purchase option on certain countries, surprisingly even in India where it has much potential. So the options are either retailers if available within country or through ebay etc.

ShyDesign, When you purchase from countries outside yours, verify that license covers your location – before payment! :D

983 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+2 more
purethemes says

Buy from Adobe, it’s surprisingly easy to buy fake version or version with some license problems from sites like eBay. It happened to me with CS2, I’ve bought used boxed version and everything looked fine except serial number was printed in wrong place and couple other small differences from the original box (I’ve found out about it later). But it was pirated version, it couldn’t be activated and none of shortcut worked, and you couldn’t change any options. Lots of stress but I’ve returned it and got my money back. I don’t know if they do it with cs6 but better safe than sorry

120 posts
  • Exclusive Author
CodBits says

@pixel-industry, @SportTipsWorld, @VF, @purethemes

Thanks for reply.

3426 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

Buy from Adobe, it’s surprisingly easy to buy fake version or version with some license problems from sites like eBay. It happened to me with CS2, I’ve bought used boxed version and everything looked fine except serial number was printed in wrong place and couple other small differences from the original box (I’ve found out about it later). But it was pirated version, it couldn’t be activated and none of shortcut worked, and you couldn’t change any options. Lots of stress but I’ve returned it and got my money back. I don’t know if they do it with cs6 but better safe than sorry

That’s because you’ve bought an used version. There are retailers who offer original unsealed packages. The price is the same as on the Adobe site, and it’s 100% real!

The difference is this: You are in US, product X costs $100 for you! I’m in Europe, where the same product costs $200 for me! So it’s cheaper for me to buy from ebay at the US price..

This is a matter of opinion.. I think it’s way better than PS for web design..

120 posts
  • Exclusive Author
CodBits says

That’s because you’ve bought an used version. There are retailers who offer original unsealed packages. The price is the same as on the Adobe site, and it’s 100% real!

The difference is this: You are in US, product X costs $100 for you! I’m in Europe, where the same product costs $200 for me! So it’s cheaper for me to buy from ebay at the US price..

This is a matter of opinion.. I think it’s way better than PS for web design..

Thanks for telling the difference,

by
by
by
by
by
by