1745 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

You can buy it from eBay for a good price but be sure to check the seller’s feedback recently; and check if the version of the license covers your region, or not. This is sometimes tricky, though.

About PS and FW, while PS is too mainstream in any graphic task nowadays, if you come close to UX things like wireframe, prototyping etc., then FW is a very powerful tool. Consider yourself about that :).

120 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
CodBits says

You can buy it from eBay for a good price but be sure to check the seller’s feedback recently; and check if the version of the license covers your region, or not. This is sometimes tricky, though. About PS and FW, while PS is too mainstream in any graphic task nowadays, if you come close to UX things like wireframe, prototyping etc., then FW is a very powerful tool. Consider yourself about that :).

Thanks, I do not think I can buy from eBay. I am from one of the Asian countries.

3610 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

You can buy it from eBay for a good price but be sure to check the seller’s feedback recently; and check if the version of the license covers your region, or not. This is sometimes tricky, though. About PS and FW, while PS is too mainstream in any graphic task nowadays, if you come close to UX things like wireframe, prototyping etc., then FW is a very powerful tool. Consider yourself about that :).
Thanks, I do not think I can buy from eBay. I am from one of the Asian countries.

Can’t you get items with worldwide shipping? They are quite a few..

120 posts
+2 more
CodBits says

Yeah, maybe. Let me check…

120 posts
+2 more
CodBits says

Yeah, maybe. Let me check…

Checked, no result. Thanks anyway.

1029 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
purethemes says

Buy from Adobe, it’s surprisingly easy to buy fake version or version with some license problems from sites like eBay. It happened to me with CS2, I’ve bought used boxed version and everything looked fine except serial number was printed in wrong place and couple other small differences from the original box (I’ve found out about it later). But it was pirated version, it couldn’t be activated and none of shortcut worked, and you couldn’t change any options. Lots of stress but I’ve returned it and got my money back. I don’t know if they do it with cs6 but better safe than sorry

That’s because you’ve bought an used version. There are retailers who offer original unsealed packages. The price is the same as on the Adobe site, and it’s 100% real!

The difference is this: You are in US, product X costs $100 for you! I’m in Europe, where the same product costs $200 for me! So it’s cheaper for me to buy from ebay at the US price..

I’ve bought it from a private person who was using it for a long time and didn’t even realize it wasn’t original (that’s why I’ve managed to return it and get my money back) and he bought it in original unsealed package – it was almost perfect crime – here’s more info about that case http://tonysleep.co.uk/photoshop-cs2-on-ebay

336 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
Tamixes says

FW is definately the most underated CS app!

Buy from the Adobe store. An unlisenced or dubiously lisenced version will be more of a pain than a pleasure. If it’s an option go with the cloud service – it’s easier to swallow the price in bite size chunks (as a monthly subscription) especially if it’s your first Adobe purchase. Adobe also plan to roll out software updates yearly and a cloud subscription will keep your software current and up to date.

120 posts
+2 more
CodBits says

FW is definately the most underated CS app!

Buy from the Adobe store. An unlisenced or dubiously lisenced version will be more of a pain than a pleasure. If it’s an option go with the cloud service – it’s easier to swallow the price in bite size chunks (as a monthly subscription) especially if it’s your first Adobe purchase. Adobe also plan to roll out software updates yearly and a cloud subscription will keep your software current and up to date.

Thanks. Due to some problems, I can not use it.

anyway, it is a good idea.

by
by
by
by
by
by