Just looking for some clarification on payment rates from some experienced themeforest authors.
This question is based on exclusive author sliding rate of 50 – 70% of sales price. To simply question I’m just looking at the 50, 60 and 70% milestones.
You start at 50% commission until you reach $38,100 in total sales. Only then do you get the 60% commission on all sales after that amount. The increased 60% commission does not apply to any sales before reaching $38,100? And likewise until you reach $75,000 in sales you don’t get the 70% rate and it only applies to sales after the $75,000 milestone? Is that correct?
Any information from authors who have gone through payment process would be great. Thanks.
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
no, you get 1% for each $3,750 sold