77 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
PlayStyle says

I am looking for designers, developers and even cartoonists (to create the Story Board) who want to participate in a project with me.

The goal is to create a multi-platform FPS game (in principle, for Windows and Mac, and then to Web and Tablets.) By Unity 3D. We will form a team in the style of Google NianticLabs (pick a name impact later) and will release a version here on Activeden. When you obtain sufficient financial resources (I think we will not need) will create a larger version with multiplayer, profile and so on (following the current standards of FPS games) and make it available online for free download (Upgrades, premium items and VIP profiles will be paid, for example) and perhaps create versions for Xbox and PlayStation consoles.

Still need backup plan better things for now, want to form a team. And there? I’m dreaming high or we can be a successful team? Let down your Facebook profile or other contact.

1052 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

do you have any experience in developing games using unity 3d? Could you show us something you did?

cheers alex

77 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+1 more
PlayStyle says

do you have any experience in developing games using unity 3d? Could you show us something you did? cheers alex

Not much, just the basics to create objects and landscapes. I’ll create the characters in Maya, it is the program I am enrolled in my design school …. Later, if i can, I will recreate them in Unity.

77 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+1 more
PlayStyle says

I plan to create characters, animations and setting up of the VPS…

1052 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

summing up you are looking for someone who could build a game and could share the profits, I am out then but good luck with your project

cheers

77 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+1 more
PlayStyle says

summing up you are looking for someone who could build a game and could share the profits, I am out then but good luck with your project cheers

No, I did not say I will leave all the work to others. I said I will build scenarios and animations, and configure servers. I will also create the characters. Well, that other team members could create the story board or make the part of the user accounts for example.

7578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I suggest you should try create a smaller game (the genre doesn’t matter) just to have an idea of the different steps involved in creation of video games

77 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+1 more
PlayStyle says

I suggest you should try create a smaller game (the genre doesn’t matter) just to have an idea of the different steps involved in creation of video games

I’m doing it now … I’ll put in activeden here a while …

8269 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

The hardest part of building a game is finishing it so I wish you the best of luck ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by