Hey videofreaks Recently I had the opportunity to check out some of the beautiful projects here on Videohive, people do amazing things with layers in motion
Im wondering why many people use layers (Null objects) for control cameras in After Effects. Why not use the timeline of the camera?
Just curious…. thanks!
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
short answer: you have better control with a null.