446 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
graphicspencil says

what camera can we use for taking photos for uploading here? can we use simple camera like sony DSC -W580?

34 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Bangladesh Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
SinbadKonicks says

@GraphicsPencil What main is not the Camera .. Yes you have to know your limitation but the main thing is the Man behind the Photos .. :) and the Quality Of photos..

53 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Bangladesh Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Emdaduljs says

Yes, you can. But main thinks the photo’s subject or quality, not camera matter. Must need to meet of your photos the following issues: – Blur – Poor focus – Excessive or distracting motion blur – Softness So your photos are OK for uploading here, if all issues done. Thanks

anchor_point_heshan
anchor_point_heshan Recent Posts Threads Started
315 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
anchor_point_heshan says

But it matters the resolution right ? Im also having a little canon powershot camera.. and dreaming of taking some photoes.. as those 6000D DSLR cameras a re highly expensive…. :(

32 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
jarenwicklund says

From my own experience, go for the best you can buy. I started out buying a Canon Powershot also. $500 (cuz I was too cheap to go higher). Found that it could not get decent enough pictures to get many accepted. Upgraded to a Canon Rebel XT for $700. Ho-hum acceptance. Went to Canon 5D for $1700. Suddenly my pics went from less than 60% acceptance to roughly 85%, using same techniques and exposure, etc. But then the 5D Mark II went on super sale for $1800 and I jumped. My acceptance is now around 95% and the quality shames whatever my 5D put out (picture quality not composition quality, mind you). In all, I spent $3000 more than I should have if I had just bought the 5D Mark II in the first place. There is value in the full frame camera with acceptance by stock sites. I am not saying smaller, cheaper cameras do not work, but it will be more difficult.

by
by
by
by
by
by