• Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
addeystock says

Yeah but why not to do that?
Cause it would imply lack of basic imagination?

ELITE Words :)

342 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Colombia
weCREATEthings says

Yeah, but probably it is a baaaaad idea. I mean it is easy titled a project “Corporate Logo” but maybe there are hundreds of projects with the same name.

As another example, I prefer titled a project “Colorful Fast Shapes – Logo Reveal” than “Shapes Logo” because IMO the first name it’s gonna make the item stand out from the other (in terms of naming). While in this give example all the items at first tend to just melt together because their same name.

It is just my opinion. :grin:

695 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
3dbacks says

MotionRevolver STAFF SAYS Technically, yes, items can have the same names, but that doesn’t cover all situations. For example, we probably have dozens of projects called “Corporate Logo”, which is an extremely generic and nondescript title. So if you named your project “Corporate Logo”, chances are it wouldn’t cause any problems – other than the possibility of the project getting lost among the dozens of other projects with the same name.

However, if we already had a project on the marketplace with a very specific name such as “Munich Disko Dance Logo”, and someone uploads an item with that exact same name, there might be a violation there and we would probably ask the author to change the name to something else.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by