• Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
dorde says

...forum is forum ,where they are, Envato?

Staff already said what they have to say http://videohive.net/forums/thread/item-disabled-explanation-please/112266?page=2 thread is locked, and this thread is just negating the staff. Correct procedure should be contacting support with request to unlock thread.

On topic: Creattive, can you just remove some problematic projects from pack and upload again (or update an item if it’s soft rejected)?

178 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
FXNinja says

Off Topic

I’m also quite sure that reviewers know the best-selling videohive template and they would have recognized it when it is “his file” as he states.

I don’t think so !! .... few weeks ago there was a project which is a “Carbon Copy” .. (I mean it .. “CARBON COPY”), of REACTIONENERGY’s “Hot and Gold Reveal” .... Im not going to link it here, but you can go to page 5-6 of “Logo Stings” pages and see for yourself … Its quite unbelievable because REACTIONENERGY’s project was at the top of the popular list when that project was approved.

But On topic :: this is not the case here with Creattiv …. Maupa’s project is known around the world … you can never miss it … And about those “Reflections” and “Extrusion” on the logo .. Creattiv has been using these techniques on many projects over time (Just look at his past projects and the other templates in the same project too) .... They are common and simple effects, but if put together nicely .. Sells good. They are not specific as Spiderman face and fire example …

Just a suggestion to Creativ :: End this discussion and just update the project. It will sell great, even without these two.

1602 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
cyzer says

look people, the duration is different, the motion is different, the overall style is different. What it makes the same is the same logo used in preview, and wanting to make it as 3d as possible. We all know that AE 3d faking is complicated and there is not too much techniques wich are actualy effective. This one is not copyrighted stylem its not motion nor its overall feel. Its absolutely different what it makes same is the same logo used.

I am 100% sure that if you wouldhave used vh logo or aj logo it wouldnt bother anyone. Its just psychological thing, same logo makes many animations feel the same. Thats the problem and thats why I dont like too much of using envato logo.

2037 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Germany
+2 more
Creattive says

Yes I could just remove my “Simple 3D Logo” and that would be it, but excuse me when I feel that this is not only about the little part of my pack (it really has a lot other potential imo) but like the title says if ANYONE can claim copyright on ANYTHING now. What shall we learn from this?

We are all concurring authors here, when we see that it is okay to report items that might cut on our own sales, just to get them out of “our marketplace”, what kind of community, artistic freedom and marketplace is this then?

I have enough (experienced) authors in this thread that can see the difference and agree with me. Heck one of those people is even a reviewer! If I wouldn’t have used a black envato logo as preview maupa might not even bother at all.

Curt from Support told me they have handed it over to the review team, so I’m waiting for them to make a decision. I think it is very important to set a precedent here, that there is a limit on how far you can push it with this whole copyright thing.

80 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
FireKDragon says

It’s quite a problem about the similarity here. A similar effect doesn’t prove anything indeed.

80 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
FireKDragon says

Man, relax! It’s not about your project. By the way, how did you make texture on outline? :)
FXNinja described another project. Go to “logo-stings / abstract” on second page. I am on shock that REACTIONENERGY don’t contact support about that issue.
Wow that one, I need to pick up my jaw off the floor.
110 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
zhenjueyimen says

Man, relax! It’s not about your project. By the way, how did you make texture on outline? :)
FXNinja described another project. Go to “logo-stings / abstract” on second page. I am on shock that REACTIONENERGY don’t contact support about that issue.
yes sorry for my misunderstand I just saw this project you point at now! really similar with REACTIONENERGY’s item so I delete the previous comment! :P
232 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bulgaria
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
AlexZlatev says

I dont want to take side in this very very deep problem here, just want to mention that maupa’s file become bestseller , after there were 3 or 4 3D logo with fly by camera, and there were no problems his file to be accepted, after he did reach the new level of 3d look ,with the iphone style design, which 3D look is great and I really love it to be honest. However I dont think that unique has something against backthen. Maupa had actually add something to this kind of logo animation , which count was over 20 for sure with 3 best sellers among them. these are just some facts. No side taken

2037 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Germany
+2 more
Creattive says

I dont want to take side in this very very deep problem here, just want to mention that maupa’s file become bestseller , after there were 3 or 4 3D logo with fly by camera, and there were no problems his file to be accepted, after he did reach the new level of 3d look ,with the iphone style design, which 3D look is great and I really love it to be honest. However I dont think that unique has something against backthen. Maupa had actually add something to this kind of logo animation , which count was over 20 for sure with 3 best sellers among them. these are just some facts. No side taken

Sorry I don’t really understand what you want to say :/

Support told me I have to wait for the Senior Reviewer to take over this case, who will be around the earliest on monday.

I guess that would be MarkBrodhuber, right? That’s the one who approved my file. Happy to hear from him soon.

232 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bulgaria
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
AlexZlatev says

i just wanted to point out that, there were a lot of files like these before maupa’s and his still got accepted. If you think your adds something more on this style of logos it is your right to upload it and I dont think it should be counted as copyrights infrigment.

by
by
by
by
by
by