Can common fonts such as Verdana be used in stock images (like on PhotoDune)? Can they be part of the image or are there copyright issues?
Thanks for any help!
Absolutely No, cuz that font not your original works
I found the following two pages and this area seems quite confusing… does anyone know if a word typed in a font such as Arial or Verdana can be part of an image for sale?http://blog.crowdspring.com/2011/03/font-law-licensing/
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author