1844 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

I do a lot of weight training at home..keeps me fit. :)

40 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
orbitalplugins says

I will definitely get a Fitbit Flex. I sit for way too long and I don’t walk enough I NEED this.

Get addicted to caffeine. You’ll walk to the kitchen and back every 20 minutes. :P

:D!

153 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
wpminima says

Use the nike+ run kit, it’s amazing. And since you can track your progress per run and compare everything it really keeps you motivated :)

38 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Lion says

For the last one year I have lost 30+ kilograms (was 120 kg and 87-88 kg now). It wasn’t easy and and it was really painful in the beginning. But the result is worth it. I feel like 15 years younger now (not to mention the visual difference).

Koev, you’re an inspiration. I’m aiming to lose at least 20 kg this year. And I’m hoping that this will give me lots of energy for work and the rest of life.

Over the last six months or so I’ve noticed it becoming much harder to maintain focus and motivation while working. At first I thought it may have been due to working too hard, or not taking enough holidays. But by studying the problem over a few months, I’ve realised it has more to do with caffeine intake, blood sugar levels, and the fact I’m not active enough.

After I finish another hour of work, I’m heading out for a long walk – my second walk today. Thanks for the encouragement!

Try to slowly replace coffee with apples. Actually one apple in the morning will wake you better than a cup of coffee, also the amount of energy that you will use to digest the apple is more than apple will give you itself. If you like honey take one spoon of honey before breakfast it will regulates hormones in your blood, but try to find pure natural honey. Overal honey is very helpful it contains a lot of vitamins and will give you a boost of energy :)

Start training, after hard workout levels of testosterone in your blood will increase and testosterone will give you only advantages like more concentration. It will also lover the levels of cholesterol in your blood. Also training is one of the best ways to deal with stress (the other one is sex).

Yes, loosing weight will give you lots of energy :)

As everything in the beging it will be hard, but dont give up!

924 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

Well… my experience proved such gadgets absolutely useless. The sad truth is – we need to be more active and gadgets do not help in this. :) And believe me I know what I’m talking about. For the last one year I have lost 30+ kilograms (was 120 kg and 87-88 kg now). It wasn’t easy and and it was really painful in the beginning. But the result is worth it. I feel like 15 years younger now (not to mention the visual difference).

Sport, sport, sport and sport again. And a lot of discipline when choosing the right food (which doesn’t mean to forget about your favorite things like sweets, fried stuff, chocolate etc.)

Sitting before the computer every day is slowly killing us. Now the Gym, the mountain bike and the snowboard are my best friends. I would miss a deadline (thankfully I don’t have deadlines) instead of my daily workout.

Here is a before/after picture 7 months ago. And it took 6 moths to achieve it so it’s not that terrible. ;)

It’s all about willpower, not gadgets. It’s that simple. ;)

Agreed. Simple for the body, but the mind makes it so complex – my mind can invent a thousand justifications for starting tomorrow.

23 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
3Dpogo says

Hi ! :) good idea. I’ll buy it

1661 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
+9 more
flashedge says

Dude, it’s easy. Workout and eat healthy. For real.

324 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
NikolaSusa says

This is equivalent of saying “Jumping out of the airplane is easy. Just jump and open a parachute. For real.” :P

1661 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
+9 more
flashedge says

This is equivalent of saying “Jumping out of the airplane is easy. Just jump and open a parachute. For real.” :P
You just need the guts to do it.
6025 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

I can understand what flashedge says. It is easy as long as you manage to “continue”. The hard part is arranging ourself so that continuity doesn’t halts! This is more of a lifestyle preference/choice than one time achievement. :)

You just need the guts to do it.

grrr… then my above post isn’t about you. Guts will help only one or two occasion. Health/fitness always requires continuity – opposite to guts! :P

by
by
by
by
by
by