103 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
sheko_elanteko says

I tried to search this issue in the forum but with no luck.

I wonder if I can code a PSD template I designed and uploaded it on themeforest and then re upload it as a Wordpress template or as a site template? Will that be O.K or not?

The second question, can I put an image preview of my design in my ‘deviantart’ portfolio for example or something like that?

26 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SokoThemes says

Yes you can, I have seen many authors adding multiple versions of their items. e.g. PSD , HTML, and WordPress versions.

Although you cannot add a version of another authors item.

397 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Monkify says

Well you have to actually integrate it to WordPress in order to sell it as WordPress, but yes you can submit both an HTML and WordPress version of the same design. And you’re allowed to showcase your work anywhere, as long as you aren’t actually giving away the code.

103 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
sheko_elanteko says

Thanks, guys :)

27 posts Stoyan
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
OTWthemes says

Yes. With the same design you can create PSD item, HTML template, WordPress theme. There are many authors doing it. Have in mind that review criteria in different categories are different. For example if you have an HTML template approved you cannot be sure that it is gonna be approved for sale in the WordPress category :) But you can always give it a try if it doesn’t work you can improve the design and try again.

by
by
by
by
by
by