• Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
StrokeVorkz says

There is a tiny check box, after message to reviewer area, which needs to be “ON”

41 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
BlackMagics says

There is a tiny check box, after message to reviewer area, which needs to be “ON”

oh Thank you! maan… lot of things to learn….

178 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
FXNinja says

I think its better if we can have the option to hide an item if we need to …. anybody agree with me?

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
BlackMagics says

I think its better if we can have the option to hide an item if we need to …. anybody agree with me?

+1 i’m with you! haha

133 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Beta Tester
  • United States
ZeroLink says

Not to hi-jack the thread, but what about removing a project pack (like a logo pack), and releasing them individually? Would that still be the same as resubmitting a deleted project?

851 posts Nicely done
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Beta Tester
+5 more
MotionRevolver Reviewer says

Please do not delete your item. If you’ve found an error, just submit an updated file. If you want, we can soft-disable the file for you so that no one purchases it in the meantime.
Thank you guys. Yeah Soft Delete My item please :)

Which project would you like to be soft-disabled?

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
BlackMagics says

Please do not delete your item. If you’ve found an error, just submit an updated file. If you want, we can soft-disable the file for you so that no one purchases it in the meantime.
Thank you guys. Yeah Soft Delete My item please :)
Which project would you like to be soft-disabled?

Oh i just finished upload.. so yeah i’m just gonna update my project thank you :)

178 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
FXNinja says

Not to hi-jack the thread, but what about removing a project pack (like a logo pack), and releasing them individually? Would that still be the same as resubmitting a deleted project?

I think yes !! ... Even If you resubmit it with updates (Unless you have substantially changed it) it will be considered as a violation ….. Because it can easily be misused as a trick to get to the front page over and over again with the same project

383 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Panda-Bear says
| .. Because it can easily be misused as a trick to get to the front page over and over again with the same project

Seriously…? Someone would go through all this trouble to upload all the preview/zip/thumbnail files, wait a week…have it accepted, delete it, and do it all again, Just to get on the front page for 1 or 2 days ?

2086 posts
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

| .. Because it can easily be misused as a trick to get to the front page over and over again with the same project
Seriously…? Someone would go through all this trouble to upload all the preview/zip/thumbnail files, wait a week…have it accepted, delete it, and do it all again, Just to get on the front page for 1 or 2 days ?

There are people who bother to check out many authors and follow them just to appear among 9 shown followers. And they re-check profiles again and again and if they are out of the list, they unfollow and follow again, just to re-appear among top 9. So, believe it, some people will do anything to get their attention (not realizing that it’s bad for them…)

by
by
by
by
by
by