651 posts SickFlyers.com
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

I wanna say thanks for keeping this market going!

587 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
grandelelo says

400? :o purchases… this market runs because of ppl like you, thank you Mr. Purchaser? :)

1417 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

I can help! I just so happen to have 2 items in my portfolio :)
I just left a message on one of those 2 items.. ;)

Just read it and replied back. That’s a great idea and I’m adding it to the next update. Thanks again for supporting the marketplaces!

2116 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I can help! I just so happen to have 2 items in my portfolio :)

I can help you with boosting your numbers as well, as I have 1822 items in my portfolio (which rounds up with your number) :D:D:D

Joking aside, although I have no idea if you ever bought any of my items, it doesn’t even matter as whatever you bought, people like you keep this place alive, and (almost) 400 is a great number! So thank you for this!

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Thanks mcollins! :)

We are looking at a buyer reward program. Currently we’re getting staff trained and shifted into areas where we can be more active with our buyers and authors.

1256 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Your suggestion is really good, a reward program would be really nice to see. People like you really deserve such feature as you guys keep these marketplaces up, and I want to say thank you for that.

40 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
mcollins says

Thanks mcollins! :) We are looking at a buyer reward program. Currently we’re getting staff trained and shifted into areas where we can be more active with our buyers and authors.

Awesome.. I will take you up on your offer of some nice rewards (backdated of course, otherwise I will hold off on all my purchases till the rewards come in… lol)

735 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
EladChai says

Wow, that’s a lot of purchases. For sure you should get some sort of discount / reward / gift, etc…

Just wondering to myself if you ever purchased one of my files, lol…

What kind of flyers are you buying? party / corporate?

Anyway, I have some big bomb flyers waiting for review, you shouldn’t miss them ;)

1470 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Just wondering to myself if you ever purchased one of my files, lol…

what kind of flyers are you buying? party / corporate?

Anyway, I have some big bomb flyers waiting for review, you shouldn’t miss them ;)
I think you misunderstood the title :D
786 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
Amrhamza says

Wow, 400 purchases! You deserve some Hero-badge (in opposite to author’s Elite-badge) and 5% discount.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by