I’m working on a magazine, and I get confused a bit about copyright issues. My question is the following: Can I include images in my main file with the following license “Creative Commons-licensed content for commercial use, adaptation, modification or building upon” ?
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Czech Republic
IMO You can’t until the it is the licence for “redistributing”
Hi travez, You can use those pictures in the preview, but you can not include into your files. My personal suggestion is, do not buy redistribution licence let the buyers to deal with it. But carefully give them all the links and squarely explain into your preview, “photos are not included”.