5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Mongolia
Geser says

Hi. Everyone.

I’m new here. i need to ask something, “Can i preview my item before send submit request ?”

Regards. Geser

1731 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
gbs says

Hi. Everyone.

I’m new here. i need to ask something, “Can i preview my item before send submit request ?”

Regards. Geser

Hi there. Welcome to the River :). Don’t know exactly you mean here, but when you hit submit, the item will be sent for reviewed by reviewers. If your item is approved, then it will have its own item page. You can check and preview your files carefully on your computer before hitting submit.

5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Mongolia
Geser says

Hi there. Welcome to the River :). Don’t know exactly you mean here, but when you hit submit, the item will be sent for reviewed by reviewers. If your item is approved, then it will have its own item page. You can check and preview your files carefully on your computer before hitting submit.

Thanks for reply. I mean Can “I” review my post ? Like Blog, When you want publish article first you must preview it then everything is ok you hit the publish button.

Sorry for bad english. I just mean i don’t know how to describe my item on description field. Some people have images, their website links and social buttons on there. Can i do things like that ?

1731 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
gbs says

Thanks for reply. I mean Can “I” review my post ? Like Blog, When you want publish article first you must preview it then everything is ok you hit the publish button. Sorry for bad english. I just mean i don’t know how to describe my item on description field. Some people have images, their website links and social buttons on there. Can i do things like that ?

Oh I see. So you want to preview your Description before Submitting the file. Currently Envato does not allow this function, but you can use some utilities to help make the Description easier (and you can also preview how it looks like in action). Envatitor is a very good tool ;). Check it out :).

5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Mongolia
Geser says

Oh I see. So you want to preview your Description before Submitting the file. Currently Envato does not allow this function, but you can use some utilities to help make the Description easier (and you can also preview how it looks like in action). Envatitor is a very good tool ;). Check it out :).

Wow. I don’t know what to say. This is exactly what i’m looking for. Thank you !

161 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
enFusionThemes says

Great tool! thanks for sharing :)

412 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
mitdralla says

I would love to see a preview ability from Envato. That functionality seems to already exist because when you get soft rejected you can go in an edit an preview before it goes live.

I wonder why they dont have that ability now?

by
by
by
by
by
by