Yea, my question is this: I have made 3 different 3D renders. 1 of them is currently approved, but the 2 others are in the queue. Can I sell these 3 in a bundle/pack, with cheaper price?
wait till you get approved on the other 2 in queue then bundle them
What you mean by “bundling” ? Is there somekind thingy in GR to do that?
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
If they are items that go together (for instance, all of them are about fish, or whatever), and items where you would assume that someone would be interested in being them all together, then yes you can. Once they are all approved of course.
You however, as always, do not decide the price.Here are the details: http://wiki.envato.com/selling/tips-selling/graphicriver-file-packs/