194 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
ArashFarivar says

Hello dear friends,
I have some items for selling, I think, the reviewers will put about 4$, 5$ or maybe 6$ on them. But I think these items worth more. How can I do this?
Is this possible here? :)
Thanks. :)

212 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Located in Belgium
+3 more
Playnethemes says

Prices are determined on base of the current going rate. So if all other items are priced at 4-6 dollars yours will never go over that number.

You can always contact support if you feel they didn’t priced your item correctly :)

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Send them a ticket, and write some valid reason. Ask them nicely to change the price but do not expect to much. If they accept it they will change, if they don’t you have to accept it until you not gonna be an elite then you can do the pricing by your own. I will check your portfolio maybe i can figure out which is the one. But also, you should ask them to move this thread to item discussion so its not gonna smells like self promotion.

1484 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

if they don’t you have to accept it until you not gonna be an elite then you can do the pricing by your own
Where did you get that idea :)
194 posts
+2 more
ArashFarivar says

no no this is not self promotion.
usually, I’m not happy with the prices. And sometimes, the prices are too little. Because if i point my camera somewhere, for example to the sky. And capture a video, This will be at least 5$. But i make an animation, and render it for many hours, They price it for 4$. I think, this is not fair.
or maybe i’m wrong?

1484 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

my camera somewhere, for example to the sky. And capture a video, This will be at least 5$.

Where is that promised land?

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I know Arash its not about self promotion, but you can not use link here under this section. But under the item discussion i think you can.

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I know Arash its not about self promotion, but you can not use link here under this section. But under the item discussion i think you can.

954 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

usually, I’m not happy with the prices. And sometimes, the prices are too little. Because if i point my camera somewhere, for example to the sky. And capture a video, This will be at least 5$. But i make an animation, and render it for many hours, They price it for 4$. I think, this is not fair.
or maybe i’m wrong?

And how much will you earn out of that? Determining prices is not only based on how hard it is to make it. There are many factors.

194 posts
+2 more
ArashFarivar says

or maybe i’m wrong?
And how much will you earn out of that? Determining prices is not only based on how hard it is to make it. There are many factors.

What factors?
by
by
by
by
by
by