409 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India
Dhruv says

Hello,

There are plenty of good looking Admin Templates here, I want to know whether can i use them for commercial project?

I will soon launch an Application on CodeCanyon and i want to provide different Admin Templates for it, i already have designed and developed few, but i want to use the Admin Template available here. Can i use them?

Let me know whether it’s possible or not.

3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

you need an extended license.

960 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
jeffeatworld says

I thinhk you can so long as you buy an extended licence.

409 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India
Dhruv says

Ok,

Thanks guys.

I taught since they are Admin templates, they are supposed to be used for Commercial purposes. ( but spending $1000 for a admin theme…, I don’t know whether it’s profitable or not )

2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

buying an admin here even with an extended license and selling it as part of an product on codecanyon isn’t allowed.

The best way to get any kind of info about this is to contact the support :)

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Hey Dhruv you can read about this here: http://themeforest.net/wiki/buying/licenses-buying/themeforest-regular-and-extended-license-usage-examples/

help me out Ivor, am i right or wrong…...?

409 posts
Dhruv says

Hey Dhruv you can read about this here: http://themeforest.net/wiki/buying/licenses-buying/themeforest-regular-and-extended-license-usage-examples/

You are right, they clearly mention that we can’t use it within any marketplace.

Site Templates purchased under a regular or extended license may NOT be used within other Envato marketplace items.

Thanks Again.

2324 posts
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

You are right, they clearly mention that we can’t use it within any marketplace.

Site Templates purchased under a regular or extended license may NOT be used within other Envato marketplace items.
Thanks Again.

lol, sorry i missed that line ;)

960 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
jeffeatworld says

i’m open to offers for custom work should you want something – gotta be cheaper than an exended liscense right :)

by
by
by
by
by
by