Can I use Microlancer Service on my projects on VideoHive as an Advance customised option after they purchase it?

154 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
SkillLine says

Hello Envato universe, Some of my AE projects on VideoHive include pre-render files as 3d objects in other word it’s not full customised and a plenty of people want to change this details So can I create service on Microlancer only to help this people building this kind of project as an advance customised option? And Shall I recommend them to buy the project and the music first from VideoHive and AudioJungle before I’ll do the advance customised for them on Microlancer?

154 posts
+2 more
SkillLine says

So strange No one replay to my post!!! May it’s a bit not understandable So Please if any one read this the question Basically it’s:

Can I give VideoHive buyer an option to get advance customise for the items that purchased from me by using Microlancer?

Example: Some people want customise this Project. They like to add more trees and they can’t add Because it’s pre render files in the project.

230 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
placdarms Envato team says

I bet you could do it, only thing is Microlancer is still new and adding new kinds of services slowly. I doubt they are accepting video services at the moment. I know that authors grom Graphicriver does that so there shouldn’t be any issues just the fact that you have to wait for that kind of services being accepted on Microlancer. You should contact their team

154 posts
+2 more
SkillLine says

You are right mate! Thank you very much.

by
by
by
by
by
by