33 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
AdelDima says
Hi,Can I use UX Kits Devices in my project for preview? and when can i put those images (.png) in the project

UX Kits Devices in behance

https://www.behance.net/gallery/14127291/UX-Kits-Mobile-Devices-(Freebie)

I ask the author ( on behance and mail ) but no-reply so far.

4598 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

On the left side of that page, click on “Project Copyright Info” and it will tell you the usage terms.

33 posts
+1 more
AdelDima says

Thank you @digitalscience i did not see ” non commercial use ” :( , Thanks again, I read his license and he say “The license gives you or your company the right to use the Product in personal or commercial projects for yourself, clients or others. The Product cannot be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in another product offered for sale where the Product becomes the core value.” this make me thought i can use it in preview .

Thanks

36 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
PhiDesign says

Thank you @digitalscience i did not see ” non commercial use ” :( , Thanks again, I read his license and he say “The license gives you or your company the right to use the Product in personal or commercial projects for yourself, clients or others. The Product cannot be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in another product offered for sale where the Product becomes the core value.” this make me thought i can use it in preview . Thanks

I think you need to wait the response of the owner, because there is a conflict between the license on behance and on this one.

35 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
RepublikWP says

“The license gives you or your company the right to use the Product in personal or commercial projects for yourself, clients or others. The Product cannot be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in another product offered for sale where the Product becomes the core value.

Read carefully the last words. I agree with PhiDesign. Better you wait the owner response.

338 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
QBKL says

Also, the download directs to their website where the license is listed on this page: http://uxkits.com/pages/license

There are restrictions in place but all can be waved by their written permission. “Unless you have been granted prior, written consent from Eric Miller Design, Inc., you may not [...]”

Wait for their reply.

33 posts
+1 more
AdelDima says

Thank you all for your comments , i contact Envato Support and i get That’s a great question! I’ve checked the UX Kits license, and it looks like you’d be more than welcome to use one of their device mockups in your item’s description. Although the item you’re selling is Commercial, this still adheres to the license as the mockups won’t actually be included in the download file, and the main item you’re selling is your Template / Theme, not the mockups themselves.

4598 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

On the left side of that page…

Left? haha must’ve been tired when i wrote this :D

33 posts