Does anyone know if I can sell a theme on Themeforest while using the WARP framework? Is this legal?
Hi Pete, I looked under the Wordpress category, then searched for Warp.. two themes came up,
Dryer by webthemer and Metro.press by se3ker
I know author arrowthemes uses Warp (for joomla) and his creations are top notch and good sellers.. but then elite author hogash uses gantry (joomla) and his templates are gold too!..
Hope this helps… Sol
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
If the license of WARP permits for commercial use, sure is possible.
Yes its legal, you can use it 100%. I ask the guys at YOOTheme and they say its ok.