11 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
thenetwork says

Hello,

I bought and downloaded the uBillboard plugin and am having some issues.

I have contacted uBillboard support but we are in opposite time zones so it is taking a long time to resolve this issue and I am on a tight deadline.

So if anyone can please offer some advice that would be much appreciated.

When I upload the plugin to my wordpress site http://www.spheremarketinggroup.com I get the following errors:

“Warning: current() [function.current]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/network1/public_html/spheremarketinggroup.com/wp-content/plugins/uBillboard/billboard.php on line 216”

“Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/network1/public_html/spheremarketinggroup.com/wp-content/plugins/uBillboard/billboard.php:216) in /home/network1/public_html/spheremarketinggroup.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890”

I have tried deleting the plugin from my server and re uploading it various times (different versions) and still get the same errors.

So I uploaded the same theme I am using (genesis framework) to a wordpress blog I am no longer using and changed the css and php settings to be the same as my site. I then uploaded the uBillboard plugin and everything worked fine. hmmmmmm

So I deleted all of the plugins on my website thinking maybe one was interfering and still got the errors. I have gone through my server files and have deleted anything I can think of that would interfere but nothing seems to work.

I have been up for 20 hours working on this and it is becoming very frustrating lol.

If someone can please help me out or give me some advice that would be very much appreciated.

Thank,

Steve

731 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
mordauk says

For this error:

“Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/network1/public_html/spheremarketinggroup.com/wp-content/plugins/uBillboard/billboard.php:216)

open that file, billboard.php, find line 216 and see if there are open white spaces between php tags. So look for something like this:

. . . ?>

<?php . . .

If you find it, delete the line between the tags.

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
melibeth2001 says

I’m having the same error, but when I looked, found no extra line breaks. Help??? -Mel

731 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
mordauk says

Contact the developer or try one of the other slide managers available here.

by
by
by
by
by
by