12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Portugal
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
Andrew_Parish says

Hey, brothers and sisters!

The title basically is my question. I’ve heard well known songs being sold here – like Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata, or some famous christmas song.

I need the rights to do it, correct? But does it make sense? I thought AJ only sold original material.

Thanks!

MarioLucianAndreano
MarioLucianAndreano Recent Posts Threads Started
126 posts
  • Romania
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
MarioLucianAndreano says

Hi Andrew!

It depends…If I’m not mistaking any piece of music older than 75 years (or 100…I’m not sure) it’s copyright free…but you have to play it or rearrange it yourself…you can’t use someone else’s interpretation…

If I’m wrong please someone correct me :)

328 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
MValentino says

Hi Andrew!

It depends…If I’m not mistaking any piece of music older than 75 years (or 100…I’m not sure) it’s copyright free…but you have to play it or rearrange it yourself…you can’t use someone else’s interpretation…

You’re wrong :P

It is possible to upload covers of any Public Domain song, that is any song or musical work published in 1922 or earlier. :)

MarioLucianAndreano
MarioLucianAndreano Recent Posts Threads Started
126 posts
  • Romania
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
MarioLucianAndreano says

Hi Andrew!

You’re wrong :P

It is possible to upload covers of any Public Domain song, that is any song or musical work published in 1922 or earlier. :)

Hi! Yes you are right! I checked :)

But I wasn’t far away from the truth… :)

by
by
by
by
by
by