• Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+4 more
xFxDesigns says

Hey Guys ! I have this enquiry about using gameplay footage ( our “own” or by having the “permition”of the person ptoviding It to us ) ? To be more specific For Exaple can i use an FPS Footage gameplay for my new Upcoming presets template ?Not Including The Video used in the main item . Do You think this is possible ?Sorry For My English :P

1602 posts I create things I wish existed
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
cyzer says

If you want to capture the gaming with your pc while you play it and then use the footage in comercial projects you have to look it up in the copyritght license of the game if you can do that.

Because usualy the game graphics are copyrighted, also sounds and graphical details, models and so on. So that would be copyright infringement.

Actualy it is more possible to use trailer, demo, or any kind of already made game footage by the game maker company itself. Because that is not captured by you, it is a video made by company (and sometimes they even promote the sharing and incorporation of those videos in any of your non commercial works). There is alot of thin lines where some of them are just unclear.

I would suggest to use already released trailer, preview, gameplay video which is released by the company itself. Not capture it.

80 posts Believe You Can , And You Are Half Way There
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
xFxDesigns says

Thats Really Descriptive And Helped Alot ! Thanks Cyzer ,

The Main Point Is I Dont See Here In Videohive Any Commercial Trailer In Projects Previews But They All Link Back To Vimeo Or Youtube In Their Description Where You See (Trailers From Movies Etc.)Included In Previews So I Thinks There Must Be A Reason To Do That And Not Just Use Them Here,

But Lets Give It Shot ! I Will Try A Released Trailer (I Will Also Try Contact The Company ” If Its Possible”) And Come Back Here To Update !

80 posts Believe You Can , And You Are Half Way There
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
xFxDesigns says

After A Long Time I Got A Respone , So NO We Cant Use Trailers From Movies GamePlay Footage On Our Previews.

by
by
by
by
by
by