Does anyone know if we’re able to submit a WordPress theme that is actually a parent theme and a child theme?
So, instead of including a framework inside all of our themes, we would like to go the parent/child route and keep the framework stuff in the parent theme and all of the design stuff in a child theme.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
you mean including both parent/child in each item with parent being the same ?
Yep. So, every theme we submit would include our parent theme plus the child theme for that specific design.