Just submitted my first theme and waiting for review(fingers crossed). I uploaded a description(which I assume is all the page text under your main header graphic) and wanted to know if it’s possible to change this after upload. I’m assuming it is since I see changelogs on some theme pages.
Also, I couldn’t find the upload section for the main header graphic for the theme page. Maybe this is happens “upon approval”. Sorry for the incredibly newbie quesitons
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Exclusive Author
- United States
Yes, and the item preview banner should be the first image in your “screenshots” ZIP . There’s a very good chance you will be soft rejected for this reason.