- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Raincutter saidAs far as I see it’s an early 90’s font, that license might be invalid or changed now, but it’s still included in package somehow. So, again, it takes only one mail to contact the author
As I said earlier, what the website says doesn’t matter. We could have considered it as public domain only if there was no license info inside the zip file. Unless the author says otherwise, this font is to be considered as free for personal use only.
License can’t be invalid but yep it may get changed. Anyway as we already know, nothing else matters if author directly allows it to be used in commercial works.