538 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Farley_Design says

@ templattica: no problems at all, payments arrive in 2-3 working days :)

@ aleluja:

Bank account number should look like this: RSXX -XXX-XXXXXXXXXXXXX-XX (the whole thing)

And for your credit/debit card it should be like this: XXXX -XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Hope this helps :)

Edit: Don’t forget to set your Moneybookers to USD (if your bank supports USD payments). If you leave it on EUR you’ll lose cash on conversion rates!

948 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

Tnx a lot! Yes, set MB to USD , got acc in Intesa (they have absolutely free account for USD ).

Tnx again :)

One more stupid question: do I put the ’-’s? lol just want to be sure

1815 posts Videohive author & moderator
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
Mocarg Envato team says

Tnx a lot! Yes, set MB to USD , got acc in Intesa (they have absolutely free account for USD ).

I was using Moneybookers but i stopped because i had to write some proof where i got my money… and they wanted to take 18% for the taxes.

ORDER PAYONEER ! Small fees, no taxes, money is on the account instantly.

538 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Farley_Design says

I think you should include ”-”s, not sure tho, it’s been a while :) About Payoneer… I’ll order it when I have some serious funds to withdraw for sure, no need for it yet. Moneybookers is ok for starters.

948 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

I was using Moneybookers but i stopped because i had to write some proof where i got my money… and they wanted to take 18% for the taxes.

ORDER PAYONEER ! Small fees, no taxes, money is on the account instantly.

No taxes with payoneer?

What about all those? https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/fees.aspx

About MB: They really can’t do anything because they say that they don’t have taxes if u’re a freelancer. And then comes some double standards from them. There’s been a thread about it some time ago.

281 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Serbia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
scrnjakovic says

Aleluja, I signed in Erste Bank for foreign currency acount (??????? ?????) and it cost me nothing and no monthly fees for maintaining the account(if you are between 16-27 it costs nothing). Now moneybookers(or now skrill) side: I can’t add my debit card cuz it’s “maestro” so I have to use bank account for SWIFT . To withdraw money via SWIFT you need to know your IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and your bank’s SWIFT .

I am willing to help you but I am in hurry now. I’ll give you more details about this tomorrow. Where do you live in Serbia ?

I am really in hurry, I will explain in detail later or tomorrow morning. Don’t add any bank accounts until you really know what you’re doing.

281 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Serbia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
scrnjakovic says

Fuk, I wrote same thing twice :D

281 posts
scrnjakovic says

Sorry for 3 answers in a row but seriously, Envato Y U NO GIVE ME MORE TIME TO EDIT MY POST ? >.<

Ok I have some time for you. This is how you do it: Go to add bank account -> Select SERBIA , and enter your bank’s SWIFT in field bellow. Here’s SWIFT for Intesa: DBDBRSBG Click next, then you get to enter your bank account number. This is where IBAN should go. IBAN is alpha-numerical number and starts with RSXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (it has up to 34 alpha-numerical characters – so can be less). My bank gave me bunch of papers with instructions and information, if haven’t got some info about IBAN , you should contact your bank.

Hope I helped.

928 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

Seems like Moneybookers (Skrill) have recently changed some policy, and now they can automatically turn your account in “business” one, if you’re receiving money from stocks. I’ve registered my account, but didn’t use it yet, now I’m waiting, ‘cause there is a rumour that PayPal going to open the possibility to withdraw money in my country (Russia)

281 posts
scrnjakovic says

Seems like Moneybookers (Skrill) have recently changed some policy, and now they can automatically turn your account in “business” one, if you’re receiving money from stocks. I’ve registered my account, but didn’t use it yet, now I’m waiting, ‘cause there is a rumour that PayPal going to open the possibility to withdraw money in my country (Russia)
If I were you, I wouldn’t hope much. We hear rumours about PayPal coming in Serbia every two months. And few times politicans said it’s almost sure thing.
by
by
by
by
by
by