937 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Featured Author
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Russian Federation
+1 more
permian
says

briefly: Withdrawal – “Envato Prepaid MasterCard® (Payoneer)” – “Click here to register” – get prepaid master-card – (fill out some forms)

Seems like that

288 posts
  • Collector Level 1
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic
says

@scientists, @aleluja, @drythemes what type of account you have on MB?

130 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
joeBanana
says

I have a personal account on Scrill (Moneybokers) and it works like charm..

954 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Winner
+3 more
aleluja
says

Personal. But this is my first withdrawal so maybe theyll do something later, now its fine.

288 posts
  • Collector Level 1
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic
says

@templattica – I probably have personal MB. Not sure. How can I check that and I’ll let you know.
@permian – thanks mate.
You can see that on your dashboard :)
590 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+6 more
CodeSwift
says

Personal account.

470 posts
  • Collector Level 1
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer
says

Hey guys. One question for all of you. Especially for Nissim_Payoneer who has been very helpful around here. How and where can I apply for the Payoneer card here on ThemeForest? What’s the actual procedure? Thanks a lot. I’ll certainly use Payoneer as payment option. I hope the procedure is not too complicated :)

Sorry! Missed your question.

@permian beat me to it. On the Withdrawal tab select – “Envato Prepaid MasterCard® (Payoneer)”. Once on the Payoneer application page, you will be able to choose to receive your payments via the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card or Local Bank Transfer Service (available to over 210 countries).

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

288 posts
  • Collector Level 1
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic
says

@Nissim How do I apply without ordering a card? I am not planning to use it so I don’t want to apply for it, I’d like to use only Local Bank Transfer? I don’t quite get the whole process… O.O

470 posts
  • Collector Level 1
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer
says

@Nissim How do I apply without ordering a card? I am not planning to use it so I don’t want to apply for it, I’d like to use only Local Bank Transfer? I don’t quite get the whole process… O.O

It’s a little confusing, as the payment option lists “Envato Prepaid MasterCard® (Payoneer)”, but it also gets you to the local bank transfer application.

When you select that option, you are directed to a Payoneer application page where you can either order the card or apply for the local bank transfer service.

This shows it graphically: http://notes.envato.com/news/setting-up-a-payoneer-account/ You can either choose “Get your prepaid MasterCard card now” or “No thanks I would like to receive my payments directly to my bank account.”

288 posts
  • Collector Level 1
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic
says

It’s a little confusing, as the payment option lists “Envato Prepaid MasterCard® (Payoneer)”, but it also gets you to the local bank transfer application.

When you select that option, you are directed to a Payoneer application page where you can either order the card or apply for the local bank transfer service.

This shows it graphically: http://notes.envato.com/news/setting-up-a-payoneer-account/ You can either choose “Get your prepaid MasterCard card now” or “No thanks I would like to receive my payments directly to my bank account.”

Thanks! Your site is really confusing tbh! :)
by
by
by
by
by
by