I cannot drag or move menu items to create parent/child structure in the main menu. When I go to Appearance>Menus and add a new menu item I cannot move it where I want it. When you try to move it it just puts more blank boxes under the link. The number of blank boxes depends on how long you hold the left mouse button down while trying to move it.
I’ve tried deactivating all plugins, but no luck there. I switched to the twentytwelve theme, the twentyeleven them and the menu works fine, but when switch back to Amphawa theme the problem returns.
Any suggestions or help???
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi etngraphics, this is a general open forum, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.
Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.