4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
System_Reload says

Hi there, I have not been able to get a response from the metcreative support desk so thought I would ask the community to see if there have been any debugs or updates?

3 posts
LotusWebStudio says

Hi did you resolve the issue?

I think I have the answer

Cheers

4 posts
System_Reload says

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply, we are becoming desperate and have not received support around this issue. No we have not been able to resolve the issue, we tried degrading to wordpress 3.5 as we were told the theme was not compatible with 3.6…but that did not help, we are left now with an 90% operational site and an angry client. http://www.bodybrainperformance.com/bbpi/ here you will see the issues.

Thank you in advance for any ideas!

3 posts
LotusWebStudio says

Ok, I will try to help you, please wait

3 posts
LotusWebStudio says

Well, Im from Mexico, so sorry about my english, I hope you understand what Im going to tell you… try this…

1.- Download this file (http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.2.min.map) and paste it in yoursite.com/wp-includes/js/jquery

2.- Now you have to open the file custom.js with a text editor, is located in wp-content/themes/condoma/js/custom.js, once is open… locate in the file the next part:

• PrettyPhoto
  • @usedPlugins jquery,jquery.prettyPhoto
  • @usedAt global

Now erase all the lines between the section *PrettyPhoto and *Twitter Ticker and paste this:

var viewportWidth = jQuery('body').innerWidth();

if( jQuery("a[rel='videoPretty']").length > 0 ){
    jQuery("a[rel='videoPretty']").prettyPhoto({
        allow_resize: true,
        changepicturecallback: function(){
            // 1024px is presumed here to be the widest mobile device. Adjust at will.
            if (viewportWidth < 1025) {
                jQuery(".pp_pic_holder.pp_default").css("top",window.pageYOffset+"px");
            }
        }
    });
    }

if(jQuery.browser.mobile)
    {
        var options = {enableMouseWheel: false , enableKeyboard: false, allowUserZoom:false,captionAndToolbarAutoHideDelay:0};
        jQuery("a[rel^='prettyPhoto']").photoSwipe(options);
    }
    else
    {
        if( jQuery("a[rel^='prettyPhoto']").length > 0 ){
            jQuery("a[rel^='prettyPhoto']").prettyPhoto({
                allow_resize: true,
                changepicturecallback: function(){
                    if (viewportWidth < 1025) {
                        jQuery(".pp_pic_holder.pp_default").css("top",window.pageYOffset+"px");
                }
            }
        });
    }
    }

As you can see is almost the same code, but there are like 4 new lines, try it, if you need more help just tell me

4 posts
System_Reload says

Hi there Lotus from Mexico! I just want to say that we tried all the support we could find and you were the only one that helped us in the end! Your fix worked!!! Thank you so very much! Please send me your contact details so we can stay in touch and I can return the favour somehow, ecoresonance@gmail.com Warmest wishes and hope the good deeds come back to you 10 fold! Damien & Uma

4 posts
System_Reload says

Hello LotusWebStudio,

The jquery issue is fixed for the computer screen version only and its again not working on the tablet and mobile versions.

Hope you do have the solutions for that too.

Many Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by