7 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
jisaac
says

For the past few days I have attempted to make a deposit of 750 total (starting with $500) using my company card. Both Skrill and PayPal are rejecting the transaction though all information is correct and the card is valid. When I phoned our bank they stated that the transaction was not rejected on their part – in fact the transaction never reached the bank.

Anyone else have difficulties making deposits?

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

this looks like a job for the support team :)

problems with not be able to deposit show up from time to time

requested staff reply

6839 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Envato Live Participant
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

Hello :) Support tells me you were successful with the first $500 deposit. If you have any issues with the remaining $250, please open up a Support ticket and let me know the ticket number. We’ll expedite the process for you. Thanks!

7 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
jisaac
says

After numerous attempts last week and another few this morning, I eventually attempted my personal card. It seems that the processors may block cards with a name different than my Envato account?

My personal card is now blocked from using PayPal for 24-hours and Skrill does not accept American Express.

7 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
jisaac
says

It may be good to allow users to enter a custom deposit amount so I do not have to submit three payments in order to deposit $750.

6839 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

It may be good to allow users to enter a custom deposit amount so I do not have to submit three payments in order to deposit $750.

I believe it must be a security setting or something :) True, it’s not ideal.

In the future, if you have large deposit amounts, if you contact Support they be able to handle the process or at least smooth out any snags for you. Thanks!

7 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
jisaac
says

In the future, if you have large deposit amounts, if you contact Support they be able to handle the process or at least smooth out any snags for you. Thanks!
I started with opening a support ticket last week but received no response. A thread here was a last ditch effort. I have now been contacted by support though it was a little too late.
6839 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Canada
+13 more
KingDog
Envato team
says

I started with opening a support ticket last week but received no response. A thread here was a last ditch effort. I have now been contacted by support though it was a little too late.

That’s no good at all. Sorry about that! Support has been behind on tickets, but we hate to leave people waiting, particularity when they have large deposits to make :D If you want to let me know personally if you have a problem again, please do!

1 post
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • Portugal
justpaulo
says

I have the same problem. PayPal is rejecting all my transactions to Envato. Paypal don’t help, and already sent a ticket to Envato support but no reply yet… :(

7 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
jisaac
says

That’s no good at all. Sorry about that! Support has been behind on tickets, but we hate to leave people waiting, particularity when they have large deposits to make :D If you want to let me know personally if you have a problem again, please do!

KingDog support has been horrible! I opened one ticket last week with no response for days. I open another after starting this thread and I get a response though the agent has stopped responding. This is not the way to invite business to stay with Envato.

by
by
by
by
by
by