1171 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

Hey, do you have or have used a 5D, 5D mark II or 5D mark III let us know your experience and adventures behind this canon technology.

703 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says

It looks like a beast…wow.

1171 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

yeah its does look really great, i bet the performance is also wicked, thats the mark III

1000 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
mudi says
1171 posts
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

mmmmmm great stuff

270 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in Canada
+6 more
iZZYMedia says

I Used all canon series, I have 5D MarkII and a 30D with 5 lenses, the convinient to have both full frame and crop camera is you can shoot long distance with a crop(30D) with 70-200 lense and have the better framing with 5D MarkII.

5D MarkII and III have the most mega pixels among all canon series. If you want to use it in an Studio I suggest you go with a 5D instead 1D. The camera is great in every way. I really liked working with this piece of technology.
If you want to buy that I extremely suggest you to equip it with these 2 Awesome Lenses:
24-70L f2.8
The best choice for close subjects (fashion, portrait, people, wide angle landscape, buildings, ,...)
70-200L f2.8
The best choice for tele photography and close-ups ( portraits, people, animals, nature,....)
Other lenses is up to your interests. There plenty of great lenses you can use.
I am very happy with this camera and I shoot most of my projects with that. if you re looking for a great professional camera, Canon 5D Mark II , III are the best choice among all of cameras. Unless you’re a Nikon lover :).

1171 posts
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

i have a sony nex 5, a small cam, (it does wonders) but i have always been a canon fun and i cant wait until i get mayself a mark II i have used a friends once, its really good. its nice to get expertize info from someone who has used them all.

great one izzymedia.

by
by
by
by
by
by