6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Keith88 says

Hello,

I keep getting an error message when I try to contact support. Can anyone help with this issue???

5628 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog Envato team says

What’s the error message?

6 posts
Keith88 says

It always says” Invalid department ID specified; please select a valid department.” When I first open the ticket I choose file issue.

213 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
themelux says

It always says” Invalid department ID specified; please select a valid department.” When I first open the ticket I choose file issue.

Try clearing your browser cache and resubmitting the ticket, it’s working from my end.

6 posts
Keith88 says

I did just that and Im getting the same message. Is there anything else I can try??I’m having problems with a theme and I desperately need to get it resolved.

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Hello Keith88,

So sorry about the ticket submission issue you’re experiencing. Can you contact me from my profile page contact form with a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

As for your theme problem, Envato Support will only be able to assist with general Marketplace issues. We’re unable to provide technical support for individual files. You’ll need to contact the author of the item about the problem you’re having with the theme as they will have far greater knowledge of their own product.

The author can be contacted through the item comments, or directly through the contact form found on the author’s profile page. You will need to be logged in to your account to see the contact form.

6 posts
Keith88 says

Thank you, I contacted the author

by
by
by
by
by
by