15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Sweden
Aboutabrand says

Hi! A few days ago I bought a theme from Themeforest but it took some days of hosting issues to finally get things going with the Wordpress backend. I just uploaded the theme and it’s installed. I can’t find the license certificate link on my Themeforest download page though, only “Regular license”. Did I do something wrong? Regards Johan

356 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
billyf says

Credit goes to dtbaker at this post

15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Sweden
Aboutabrand says

Thanks, that usually works, but this theme requires a purchase code, and that code is only available via the “License certificate”-link under the items download menu. I’ll try to make a screenshot, hang on…

15 posts
Aboutabrand says

purchase code

purchase 2

But this is what it looks like for me: my site

15 posts
Aboutabrand says

Sorry, sorry, sorry! In this case, the license certificate was actually available under the Download button. My bad! :)

356 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
billyf says

Sorry, sorry, sorry! In this case, the license certificate was actually available under the Download button. My bad! :)
No problem :) That screenshot was made for the old design. The one which I posted is the current design which was launched few hours ago.
15 posts
Aboutabrand says
No problem :) That screenshot was made for the old design. The one which I posted is the current design which was launched few hours ago.
Haha, problem solved then! Thanks alot!
1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
cartographer says

Hi I have the same problem. I can’t see the certificate link and I can’t find the purchase code so to be able to register in support forums.

[SOLVED] Actually if you click on the arrow of the Download button the license certificate is there.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
sb77 says

I had to find this thread to find it – I don’t think this is clear enough – particularly when you purchase and download and then come back to the page after a period… my 2 cents.

no-thumbnail
marketingmetalac Recent Posts Threads Started
1 post
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
marketingmetalac says

how stupid is that

by
by
by
by
by
by