2 posts
  • Located in Morocco
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AshiiX says

Hello, I submitted a CSS3 item in codecanyon marketplace two days ago, all this time it was helded by the review team, this morning i opened my author dash, and there was no sign of my item, it’s not on hidden tab and not a single email about it, nothing, like if i never submitted my item. Am i the only one who got this problem? Thank you.

1329 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Hello, I submitted a CSS3 item in codecanyon marketplace two days ago, all this time it was helded by the review team, this morning i opened my author dash, and there was no sign of my item, it’s not on hidden tab and not a single email about it, nothing, like if i never submitted my item. Am i the only one who got this problem? Thank you.

What was the reason for held the item? Maybe they reject it. You should contact support, they are the most competent to give you a straight answer.

2 posts
  • Located in Morocco
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
AshiiX says

I contacted envato support about my problem, no answer. So i decided to repost my item, i did it yesterday, again today, i found that it was deleted. Why am I having this issue ??

5492 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Reminds me of My Cousin Vinny.

Judge says: you wanna skip the entire judicial system, and move straight to trial.

Be aware your item, needs to be reviewed. The reviewers dont sit there playing god, nor do they sit there and allow stuff on CC just because of an impatient author.

Chillax, contact support and wait ..

1040 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

Have you checked your spam folder ?

6088 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Not sure if this is where you stuck but make sure that you check the hidden folder through the same marketplace where you uploaded. A hidden CC item can’t be viewed through TF hidden tab vice versa.

Anyway not receiving email sounds you need to check junk folder.

by
by
by
by
by
by