1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
mellick says

Hi I can access all of Evantos sites logged in except for CodeCanyon which asks me to sign in. If I try I just get looped back to the page I am on. If I try and select register I am told I am already logged into Envanto sites as Mellick

If I am say at Theme forest and select from the drop down to go to Theme forest I get :

The page isn’t redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I am having same issue in Chrome and Safari but no problem in IE.

I have cleared all evanto cookies and restarted – still cant get into CodeCanyon but can log in to other sites no problem. The fact that this is only happening on CC and not other sites and is happening in 3 of my browsers on my desktop and laptop suggests that the issue is not at this end

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

3430 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

I’d clear your cache as well as cookies, but if you’re still having issues I’d recommend opening a ticket with support so they can investigate properly :)

You might also try signing out completely and signing back in. Envato recently create a new single-sign-on and it’s possible your account is stuck in some intermediate state. Logging out might reset that.

by
by
by
by
by
by