Hi, I have a lot of images in portrait orientation so need to edit them so they can be viewed well in landscape format of Mentor. I go to the edit Media and put the ratio 3:2 put the crop in the desired position and then click save, but it does not do anything? AM I missing something?
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Go here for support on the “Mentor” theme: Pixelentity Support Forums. You will need your purchase code to register.